Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Secure Web Directory?

From: "Fisch, Neal" <Neal.Fisch () CSUCI EDU>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 01:21:04 +0000

Good afternoon all,

In an attempt to cut down on the amount email phishing we receive we're interested in see if any universities are
protecting (or considering to protect) their outward facing web directories, or if they have any other solutions
against directory scraping that have been useful.

Thanks all and have a great weekend!

Neal

Neal Fisch
Director, Enterprise Services and Security
Information Security Officer

California State University Channel Islands
One University Drive / Camarillo CA 93012
Email:  neal.fisch () csuci edu<mailto:neal.fisch () csuci edu>

[Channel-Your-Potential-Email-Footer]