Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure communication of passwords

From: Mike Osterman <ostermmg () WHITMAN EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:04:00 -0800

This also reminds me of Purdue's FileLocker2 project:
http://filelocker2.sourceforge.net

Disclaimer: I've not tried it, but it looks solid and edu-friendly (CAS and LDAP auth).

-Mike

On Jan 28, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Shalla, Kevin <kshalla () UIC EDU> wrote:

We wrote the application Protected Email Attachment Repository for this.. We have a video showing features:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qqXZIgzj2I <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qqXZIgzj2I>

Kevin Shalla
Academic and Enrollment Services
University of Illinois at Chicago