Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft antivirus

From: Rick Baker <richard.r.baker () GALLAUDET EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:26:17 -0400

Jim - what I understand from reading forums that FEP (with SCCM 2012) does
not fare very well with reporting for Unix based OS (Mac, RHEL, etc.) and
have to use 3rd party to push SCCM agent on unix based machines unless
someone here on the list have a better experience that could explain how
it's been done?

Rick Baker
Manager, Data Center Operations
Gallaudet Technology Services