Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft antivirus

From: Jim Stasik <JStasik () MC3 EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:12:14 -0400

Ed, we migrated to FEP several years ago (from Sophos).  We are an SCCM customer as well, but have not had the two
integrated as of yet.  We plan to with SCCM 2012.  We have had no major complaints going with the FEP solution.
Another interesting addition that we are now exploring, is FEP, now called System Center Endpoint protection includes a
MAC and Linux client.  We have kept around the Sophos for our MAC install base, but will consider migrating off to
centralize the management console.

Jim Stasik
Director of Network Services
Montgomery County Community College