Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Google Apps additions

From: Theresa Rowe <rowe () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:51:10 -0400

We are at exactly the same place that Jesse reports.
Theresa
Oakland University

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Jesse Thompson <
jesse.thompson () doit wisc edu> wrote:

Google would not allow UW-Madison to negotiate a license for those
"consumer" apps.  They can only be covered under Google's standard license.
As a result, at this point, we have completely disabled all of those apps.
Our lawyers are considering the implications of enabling those apps under
the standard consumer license.

Jesse