Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: University credentials used by third parties

From: Nate johnson <njj () NJJ-ASSOCIATES COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:12:31 -0400

Greetings Valdis:

Thank you for correcting my errors. Ossie, and everyone else, please accept my apology. Indeed, I was in error, a memory parity error perhaps. Even an IBM 1311 disk drive could house approximately 2 M and an IBM 2311 housed approximately 7 M. For some reason, the 5M just didn't resonate with me and the 360/30 disk capacity. Obviously, I forgot the 28 M of storage at the School District of Philadelphia. Perhaps there was an overlap with the disk drives on the RCA 70/35, 70/45, or 70/55 processing configurations. For any future trips down memory lane, I will stay on the right side of the road.

With best regards,

Nate