Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: University credentials used by third parties

From: "Mehmedovic, Jenny" <jmehmedo () KU EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:50:37 -0500

Why not?  That's a great idea!  it could be part of a double-sided
issue, with a "A blast from the past, AND a fast forward to the future"
with previews of new technologies/impacts, etc...

Jenny Mehmedovic

Assistant to the Provost

The University of Kansas

Tel. +1 (785) 864-9600 | Fax. +1 (785) 864-4463

Email jmehmedo () ku edu | Web www.provost.ku.edu
<http://www.provost.ku.edu/>