Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: University credentials used by third parties

From: Guy Pace <gpace () SBCTC EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:52:31 -0700

OK, Gary gives us the ultimate contrast here:

==== STONE AGE ====
Connecting to different systems meant throwing big two or three position switches to change which system talked to
other systems. Plugging in the bootstrap program either push buttoned lighted indicators or toggle switches on the
front of the data general nova or eclipse computers.

+++ TODAY +++
Sent from my iPad - Gary

Guy L. Pace, CISSP
Security Administrator
Information Technology Division
WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)
3101 Northup Way, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-803-9724
gpace () sbctc edu

"Great art is a practice. Turn it into a process and the result is a paint-by-numbers system." Bob Lewis