Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mail Forwards

From: "HALL, NATHANIEL D." <halln () OTC EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:11:29 -0600

IANAL, but I would see that as being true.  If you can show that an official e-mail was forwarded to another account I
would expect that you could issue a subpoena under discovery to the 3rd party who hosts the e-mail.

--
Nathaniel Hall, GSEC GCFW GCIA GCIH GCFA
Network Security System Administrator

Office: (417) 447-7535