Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Confidentiality Statement: Emails

From: "Plesco, Todd" <tplesco () CHAPMAN EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:41:20 -0700

Do any of you have a data classification policy which prompts email senders of various business units(legal affairs,
finance, registrar, etc) to include specific Confidentiality footer messages?  (I suspect most organizations would kick
and scream at the additional effort but curiosity makes me ask.)

Todd A. Plesco  CISM, CBCP

Chapman University, Director of Information Security

One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866

Phone: (714) 744-7979/Fax: (714) 744-7041