Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Confidentiality Statement: Emails

From: Robert Clifford <rclifford2 () CSCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:58:06 -0400

Good morning.  If anyone is willing to share, I'm looking for a confidentiality statement which would automatically be
plugged into the footer of all college employee emails.  I have one from my previous job in the private community, but
since we are (some of us) on the public side, I'm thinking the confidentiality statement would be a bit different.

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob
Robert Clifford
Information Security/Risk Management/Business Continuity
Columbus State Community College
614-287-3686
rclifford2 () cscc edu