Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Confidentiality Statement: Emails

From: "Sachnoff, Neil" <NSachnoff () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:15:29 -0400

Got this model from an earlier discussion on the list from someone in
NY.

/Neil

Neil S. Sachnoff, Executive Director, Information Technology
Middlesex County College
V-732.906.2601/Fax 732.548.6814
 PThink before you print

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****
All email communications with Middlesex County College employees are a
matter of public record and subject to publication or release under both
the State and Federal regulations as they pertain to their relative
Freedom of Information Acts.