Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firefox as default browser in labs

From: Kevin Smith <kjsmith () UMN EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:30:17 -0500

Paul--

The setting Jim is referring to can be found in Outlook 2003 by going to Tools, Options, Preferences tab, Email Options
button.  You'll find the "Read all standard mail as plain text" checkbox in the Mail Handling section.

Kevin Smith
Service Desk Manager
College of Liberal Arts Office of Information Technology (CLA-OIT)
University of Minnesota
612.626.3667
kjsmith () umn edu