Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Peer to Peer Blocking

From: "clementz.7" <clementz.7 () OSU EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:12:50 -0500

We use a program called Keyserver by Sassafras.  It is a lot more than what you need, but we use it to block or keep
track of .exe files.  We key the file with 0 lic then when the user tries to open the program it says please see your
network admin.

Todd Clementz
Systems Administrator
Knowlton School of Architecture