Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Peer to Peer Blocking

From: "Lanham, Sean" <slanham () UTA EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:35:46 -0600

We use both the Packeteer and the TippingPoint and block all P2P. We
have not received a DMCA notice for a copyright infringement in over a
year.

Sean Lanham, CISSP

Information Security Officer

The University of Texas at Arlington

OIT Security Services

Phone: (817) 272-2271 - Pager: (817) 216-0120 - Fax: (817) 272-5800