Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Checking for AV software on students' machines

From: "Gibbs, Aaron M." <AMGibbs () ST-AUG EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:22:35 -0400

Are the users automatically directed to the specific webpage? If the user decides not to go to the webpage are they
prevented from accessing the network? If so, what solution do you have in place to insure the restriction takes place?

Aaron M Gibbs
Director
Networking and Telecommunications
St. Augustine's College