Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Automatic Exploitation Paper Peer Review

From: "Fergie" <rkferguson () verizon net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:22:56 -0500

Something I used to tell my troops when I was in the Army ...  Don't sit
back in your area and bitch about something.  Anyone can bitch.  If you
bring a problem to light, bring a potential solution as well...

I don't mean that as harsh as it sounds when I read it back.  I just mean to
say that all of you smart folks who identify these problems can surely posit
a solution to them....

Ferg