Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Opinion about CEH

From: "Jason" <securitux () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 13:26:55 -0400

Not sure about that. After I got mine, clients started coming out of the
woodwork for pen tests and VA's. It also depends what you are being hired
for. If its just security administration, most employers don't care, but if
it is for engineering and consulting services, it's a good one to have.

Now in the past, that was the case. But the CEH has gained a lot of ground
in the past year or two.

-J