Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Opinion about CEH

From: Jared Bergeron <Jared.Bergeron () xerox com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 14:47:53 -0700

I think the key here is that if you want to be a penetration tester, this
might be worthwhile. I took the intense school course (from Ralph and Iggy)
and loved it.

On 10/1/05 8:22 AM, "Jason" <securitux () gmail com> wrote:

What do you base that on?

I took it with a course, I thought it was pretty good. The course itself is
really good depending on your instructor. Ours was great, because he didn't
kill us with PowerPoint.

-J