Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Opinion about CEH

From: "Christian Kopacsi" <ckopacsi () cmhcm org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:15:23 -0400

I think the majority of the responses are going to be that the only reason to pursue this certification is the
excellent training (usually) given my Intense School.  Otherwise know the tools and take the test yourself.

Christian Kopacsi
CISSP ISSPCS Security+ MCSA CCNA
CEH MCSE CNA Network+ CSSA CCA A+
Community Mental Health for Central Michigan
Information Systems
989-837-0728
ckopacsi (at) cmhcm (dot) org

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."     --- Edmund Burke