Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Opinion about CEH

From: "Anthony Towry" <security () calculateddecision com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:25:19 -0500

Take a look at the CEH materials if you have a second.  I found it one day
by googling.  I don't have the link, but I know they're out there.

Long story short, it stinks of another "Scripts are hacking" style of
course.  I really don't see the value of learning to run an exploit (which
is probably stale by the time they make up a new exam.)

There are much better ways to spend your hard earned dollars.

#Anthony Towry