Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Linux for newbies

From: "Blake Wiedman [Icons]" <bwiedman () iconsinc com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:42:54 -0500

Just a side note, remember FreeBSD is Unix, not Linux ;-) similar but
not the same.

As for redhat, I have enjoyed the distro until the latest
commercialization.  Since then I have moved to suse.  We will have to
see if the whole novell thing changes them to much.

Blake Wiedman
Icons Inc.
Security Technician
(732) 821-9100 x103