Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Unwanted programs on Win2K

From: Harris Samuel W PORT <HarrisSW () mail ports navy mil>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:54:24 -0500

I disagree. Security is everybody's problem. The user can be a big help in
notifying the IT department of things going on that might have escaped their
eyes. The more eyes, the better.

Amor Patriae

Samuel Harris
A+, MCP, Networking Certificate, Phi Theta Kappa
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
Portsmouth , NH 03801
(207) 438-4779