Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Unwanted programs on Win2K

From: "Simon Taplin" <simont () lantic net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:40:02 +0200

Its always amazing how effective educated users can be if you take the time to explain the how's and why's of security.
People don't open weird attachments and remember to lock machines when they walk away type of thing.

Simon

Quote of the day:
Systems Administration is the kind of job that nobody notices if you're doing it well. People only take notice of their
systems when they're not working.