Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email for Life?

From: Brian K. Doré <bkd () LOUISIANA EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:31:22 -0600

Sorry, I'm not 100% clear on the exact details, but as I understand it there may be a legal (Louisiana state) issue
with a state funded institution such as ours from providing goods or services (such as an email account) to individuals
(alumni) who are no longer enrolled or paying tuition.

Brian

Brian Doré
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Office of Information Systems