Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email for Life?

From: Brian K. Doré <bkd () LOUISIANA EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:38:49 -0600

We maintain our student staff email in-house, and there have been some (legal, business, capacity) questions concerning
if we can continue to provide this service to students once they graduate.

As an alternative, we are currently researching the possibility of using something like this for alumni email.

http://www.imagine-wl.com/Education/

Brian

Brian Doré
Office of Information Systems