Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Login Banners

From: Conor McGrath <conormc () UCHICAGO EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:17:41 -0600

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 01:12:43PM -0500 Sadler, Connie said:

Does anyone have language for a standard login banner they would be
willing to share? I will have to vet a statement through our legal
folks, but would like to start with something that has already been
tried and tested!

We have these up on our public site:

http://security.uchicago.edu/docs/login_banners.shtml

-Conor

--
Conor McGrath                                           Phone: (773)702-7611
Manager for Network Security                            Fax: (773)834-8444