Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Need help cracking wwwboard passwd.txt

From: bstrap () JWP3 EROLS COM (DarkAxis Communications User)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:39:36 -0400

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Devin Walters wrote:

What kind of cracker do I use to crack a wwwboard passwd.txt file?  And
where can I find it? Also when correcting a large company on security holes
in their web boards how much should i ask for as payment?

-devin

 If I where  you I would use a saltine psswd cracker with no msg so you
won't have to worry about the salts. And as for payment ... you should
really pay us for wasting our time... IMHO

ciao,
bOOtstrap