Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: My Frustrations

From: "Baykal, Adnan (CSCIC)" <adnan.baykal () cscic state ny us>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:56:59 -0500

if I recall correctly, this list is for  discussing the "security" issues and/or problems and not for discussing how
one feels about others.

if you are a good pentester, you will grow in the community and if you are not, you will disappear. one artist or a
professional cannot assess his/her own quality. as a pentester you cannot say you are better than others or other
people are fraud. let the community weed them out. NOT  YOU.

this frigging threat is just spamming all of us. please stop this and get back to work.

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named.  If you are not an
intended recipient you are not authorized to disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.