Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: My Frustrations

From: "Nick Vaernhoej" <nick.vaernhoej () capitalcardservices com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:14:29 -0600

The first thing your comment made me think of was how I sped up the
process getting my drivers license in the states after moving here from
Denmark.
I acted a bit stupid and like I didn't quite get what the nice lady was
trying to tell me. Eventually they shake their head and pass anything.

By acting ignorant you are part of the problem/frustration.
I have no clue what EIP is, which is why this is the first time I post
to this list if I recall correctly. I do like to read a lot though.

Have a great weekend

Nick