Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Home-Banking PEN-TESTING

From: "Cintron, Jose" <jcintron () IMSIDC COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:30:54 -0400

IMHO, If the client's computer was braked into because of a hole opened by
the SW that the bank provided the bank should be responsible.  That said if
the bank made a statement to the effect that they would not be responsible
for any damage that may result form the usage of the SW and the user
accepted they are not...  just my $.02