PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: password changed on hotmail address

From: Bert Van Kets <mailing () vankets com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:18:13 +0200

The relationship with the ex employee is bad enough that contacting her
would lead to erasal of all data in the mailbox. My customer wants to
avoid this.
Hotmail has not been contacted yet. My customer asked me to find out
how. In a previous mail I mentioned the link to a form you can fill in
to explain the situation to customer care.

The problem in this particular case is that the e-mail address has been
set up by the ex employee, as ordered by the shop owner. My customer
doesn't have a clue what the answers are to the security questions or
what LiveID is used.
I hope my customer gets a response from Hotmail quickly.

Bert