PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: password changed on hotmail address

From: Bert Van Kets <mailing () vankets com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:01:09 +0200

Thanks for the information guy.

Looks like my customer is pretty much out of luck.
She had already tried to guess the password and go through the reset
password process. No luck there.
She also has gone to the police to file a complaint.

I'll break the news gently and inform her she's been pretty stupid and
has to bear the consequences.

Bert