PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: password changed on hotmail address

From: Bert Van Kets <mailing () vankets com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:08:54 +0200

I wholeheartedly agree Paul. I will check out the license agreements of
Hotmail and see what can be done there.
I will advise my customer to contact Hotmail and see what cab be done there.

The relationship with the former employee is very troubled. Getting the
password back from her is pretty much impossible. Threatening with a
lawsuit might be needed and the only way to a solution.

But to answer your question, Paul. What procedure would you have in mind
to reclaim access to an on line service (mail, website, ...)?
I imagine that a written proof of ownership is at least needed.

Bert