PaulDotCom mailing list archives

That degrees do you have?

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:48:19 -0400

I was told something along those lines, however hearing this makes me
feel much better about beginning classes with them - thanks!

- Robert

Dan McGinn-Combs wrote:
I know someone who knows someone who's cousin remembers seeing ... oh
no wait, that's another punchline. A friend of mine is on the board of
Nancy Campbell Collegia
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Campbell_Collegiate_Institute>te was
telling me that Capella is an excellent model and works well. When I
said I was considering it, she recommended I "go for it."

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Robert Miller <arch3angel at gmail.com