PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Password scheme for websites: How wll would this work, and has it already been done?

From: shawn at NetworksUnlimited.com (Shawn Bernard)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:14:48 -0400

It may not be the best option but out of convenience I have been using
roboform to generate and save strong passwords for me for a couple of
years now with plug-ins for Firefox and IE worth the $30.00 to me
anyways. It may not be the strongest thing in the world but is a
thousand better than re-using passwords. Got burned on that in the 80's
on BBSes learned the lesson then ;)