PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Password scheme for websites: How wll would this

From: pauldotcom at grymoire.com (Grymoire)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:29:48 -0400

While we are on this topic is anyone aware of an open one-time
password system which could be used across multiple sites? I'm
thinking something along the lines of SecurID. I can imagine a
business model where users purchase a token and/or subscription and
site owners can use a free API to incorporate this authentication into
their websites.

Verisign Personal Identity Profile (PIP), w/openid

There's even a Firefox plugin. - Seatbelt

You can use that $7 SecurID  paypal token.
Or buy one from Verisign.

I'm at blackhat - Have not seen Mick or Paul.