PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Gonzor / Themiddler / PEScrambler

From: wishinet at googlemail.com (wishi)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:43:02 +0100

Arch Angel schrieb

Does anyone have all three mentioned tools? I just have got Gonzor and
TheMiddler.

btw: a Pauldotcom security tools and scripts section would be awesome,
wouldn't it?.
A wiki section or so, where people post mirrors, repositories or other
helpful stuff.

wishi

I agree, a central location would be a great idea, a place to store the
little things you don't think about till you need them again.

I would be willing to use my server, I would just need to create a sub
domain and setup user names for those wanting to contribute to the
collection.  Hosting fees are paid for by my clients so it wont cost me
anything :)