PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Gonzor / Themiddler / PEScrambler

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:44:20 -0500

I'm not sure how up-to-date it is, but maybe:
http://www.leetupload.com/

Adrian

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Nathan Sweaney <NSweaney at tulsacash.com>wrote:

It would be nice to have a central repository for archived security
tools.  The potential loss of the GHDB made me think about this last
week, but these tools are also great examples.  There are so many small
tools out there that individuals have invested time into and the rest of
us get great use from. But when those individuals decide that it's no
longer worth paying for the hosting, it's all lost except for random
copies spread around the community.

I wonder if any of the large players in the infosec world would be
interested in taking on that kind of project.  Something like
www.oldversion.com, but for security tools.  Perhaps someone like
InGuardians who already have a great reputation for giving back to the
community without trying to commercial everything.