PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Gonzor / Themiddler / PEScrambler

From: eslerj at gmail.com (Joel Esler)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:15:59 -0500

Someone write Jay an email and ask him whats up?

Matter of fact, i'll BCC him here.

On Dec 16, 2008, at 5:45 PM, Paul Asadoorian allegedly wrote:

Hi Nils,

I downloaded a copy when the site was up.  I'm not ready to start
distributing other people's software publically from our web site.
However, if there are others willing to host I'm more than happy to
provide my copy.

Cheers,
Paul

Nils wrote:
Same here!  The Inguardians used to have at least an info page
about it
but even that is gone.

Speaking of Gonzor, I have it up to a version from last summer and I
wanted to catch up with recent development.

Paul, you showed a screen shot of PEScrambler. Would you provide
the tool
on the Pauldotcom web page or was it a pre-release just for you guys?

Cheers,
Nils

I was under the impression that Themiddler hadn't been released yet.