PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Gonzor / Themiddler / PEScrambler

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:29:20 -0500

All:

Couple of things, first we are going to add a section to the PaulDotCom
web site which lists all of the tools/scripts we've written and talked
about on the show.  There is a long list of web site stuff that needs to
be done, and this is one item on the list :)

Second, I like the idea of having a Wiki page which links to the
archives or mirrors of tools/programs whose original web sites have gone
away.  If someone with Wiki edit rights could create that it would be
awesome.

Cheers,
Paul

wishi wrote:
Arch Angel schrieb

Does anyone have all three mentioned tools? I just have got Gonzor and
TheMiddler.

btw: a Pauldotcom security tools and scripts section would be awesome,
wouldn't it?.
A wiki section or so, where people post mirrors, repositories or other
helpful stuff.

wishi

I agree, a central location would be a great idea, a place to store the
little things you don't think about till you need them again.

I would be willing to use my server, I would just need to create a sub
domain and setup user names for those wanting to contribute to the
collection.  Hosting fees are paid for by my clients so it wont cost me
anything :)