PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Forensic File Analysis

From: iamnowonmai at gmail.com (iamnowonmai)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:33:44 -0500

By the time we are getting into these types of conversations, it is a good
indication that if the data is of any importance at all to the OP, he should
probably call in a forensic person and not touch anything else.

2008/12/10 Chris Gerling polarism at gmail.com

 True.  I didn't mean to imply it isn't forensically sound.  The law
enforcement version is more likely to sail through court like a breeze,
however.

Even so, in all forensic cases proper chain of custody and documentation
will set the foundation.

-Chris Gerling