PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Forensic File Analysis

From: polarism at gmail.com (Chris Gerling)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:56:13 -0500

LOL yeah I am just a guy on the Internet.  Don't take my word for it!

-Chris Gerling

On Dec 10, 2008, at 9:33 PM, iamnowonmai <iamnowonmai at gmail.com> wrote:

By the time we are getting into these types of conversations, it is
a good indication that if the data is of any importance at all to
the OP, he should probably call in a forensic person and not touch
anything else.

2008/12/10 Chris Gerling polarism at gmail.com
True.  I didn't mean to imply it isn't forensically sound.  The law
enforcement version is more likely to sail through court like a
breeze, however.

Even so, in all forensic cases proper chain of custody and
documentation will set the foundation.

-Chris Gerling

On Dec 10, 2008, at 8:02 PM, iamnowonmai <iamnowonmai at gmail.com>