Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Status report #1 of 17

From: Corey Chandler <lists () sequestered net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:38:08 -0700

venkat sanaka wrote:
Hi everyone
My name is venkat sanaka,one of the Gsoc 2009 student.I am pursuing my
3rd year B,E,(Hons) Computer science at Bits-pilani,Goa campus
in India.I will be working as a feature creeper/Bug wrangler this summer.

Welcome aboard, in case nobody's said it yet. :-p
*  worked with my mentor on getting svn working through proxy server as i
   was behind a proxy server in my college and nmap repository doesnt
support
   http protocol.Finally got it worked using ssh portforwading though this
method
   had minor problem with svn-externals.Any further help on using svn behind
proxy
   perfectly would be appreciated.

Howdy. http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy seems pretty straightforward; where did it fall apart for you?

--