nanog mailing list archives

Re: Free access to measurement network

From: Lee <ler762 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:16:38 -0500

On 12/16/17, Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net> wrote:
It's a consumer thing. If consumers wanted more options, they would be
supporting those options with their wallets. They don't.

As far as I know, my options for >50Mb/s are comcast and verizon.

https://www.broadbandmap.gov/ sez
 Please note: National Broadband Map data is from June 30, 2014 and is
no longer being updated.

How do I find out what my other options are?

Thanks,
Lee

-----
Mike Hammett