nanog mailing list archives

RE: Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

From: "Naslund, Steve" <SNaslund () medline com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:48:36 +0000

How about this?  Show me 10 users in the average neighborhood creating content at 5 mbps....Period.  Only realistic app
I see is home surveillance but I don't think you want everyone accessing that anyway.  The truth is that the average
user does not create content that anyone needs to see.  This has not changed throughout the ages, the ratio of authors
to readers, artists to art lovers, musicians to music lovers, YouTube cat video creator to cat video lovers, has never
been a many to many relationship.