nanog mailing list archives

Re: SORBS on autopilot?

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:14:46 -0500

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Michelle Sullivan <matthew () sorbs net> wrote:
I'm now marking this request as 'answered' as I think there's nothing
more for me to do. If you feel otherwise, please reply to this message
to re-open your ticket. In particular, if you change your rDNS
information.

Each of the 4 tickets (the three by Ken) are all sitting in the state of
"Answered" ... so at no point has a human had chance to see the issue and
override the bot's decision.

Is it bad English?  Is it not clear?

No, it is not clear.

Can anyone else give better wording
that might result in less of an issue?

"Please reply to this message to reopen your ticket and escalate your
case to a live human being."

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William D. Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004