nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT? /dev/null 5.1.1 email

From: Pekka Savola <pekkas () netcore fi>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:32:15 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Adi Linden wrote:
The first one goes up and down more than it probably should.  :-)

Make your secondary mx aware of all the valid recipient addresses.

Are there mechanisms in postfix or sendmail to do this automatically, or should this be done out-of-band? I've tried looking for this feature, but found nothing; maybe I don't know the right terms to search for.