Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Just a simple question re the IPhone

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:57:41 -0500

So I HAVE to use ATT or I have a brick. djf

Begin forwarded message:

From: Victor Marks <victor () victormarks com>
Date: February 5, 2009 11:59:50 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Just a simple question re the IPhone

Apple doesn't unlock the phone. You don't end up with a brick.

All that really changes is that you could cancel at any time without
an early termination fee.

So you aren't re-subbing, because you aren't agreeing to a contract
length - you're just paying the monthly amount from the old plan you
agreed to while the contract was in effect.

Victor