funsec mailing list archives

Re: China tangent

From: chaim.rieger () gmail com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 07:08:11 +0000

(Am on bb hence the top post, apologies)

I agree with larry (for once) and the s/w market isn't changing either. I've been to china last year for a big
deployment and it was all in english "speaking" . The locals tried getting jobs but they for the most part weren't
fluent enough. Am going to vancover in a few weeks for the same deployment but I hear they speak passable english.

On a side note, I used to do air traffic control, and even though its supposed to be english, there are some major
miscommunications there.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile